The Marshall Electronics VAC-12HU3 converts signals from HDMI 2.0 to USB 3.0. In addition, the device has active HDMI / 3G-SDI loop-throughs for use in live capturing, video conferencing or other professional PC-based applications.
The converter has a robust and compact housing and is therefore easy to transport. The device is supplied with power via the USB port.
The simple plug-and-play design of the VAC-12HU3 ensures immediate, worry-free operation right out of the box.
- HDMI 2.0 input with active loop-through (supports formats up to UHD)
- Analog stereo audio input is activated automatically when an audio source is connected
- USB 3.0 interface with UVC control (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- Electricity completely via USB connection
- Plug and Play - no special drivers required
- Compatible with popular apps like Zoom, Skype, OBS Studio and many more
Areas of application:
- Live broadcasting
- Pro AV workflows such as podcasts, web conferencing, screen capturing
- Height (CM)
- Wide (CM)
- Lenght (CM)
- Weight (KG)